Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading organization within the IT industry within the Malaysian market. The client is looking for a Network Engineer Technical Assistant to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware and software for their growing business. Ideal candidates should have good knowledge of routing and switching, mounting network equipment and good knowledge of IT regulations.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Possess Diploma in Data Communication and Networking / Computer Science / IT related
- Experience and expertise in system architecture, planning, design, engineering, network management, enterprise operations will be advantage
- Good knowledge IT regulations and guidance
- Knowledge of routing, switching
- Laying cables, mounting network equipment (access points, server rack, etc). Excellent verbal and written communications skills