Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Our reputable client is currently searching for Network Implementation Engineer who is amenable to work in a hybrid set up under a rotational schedule. The office is located in McKinley Hill Taguig.
Key responsibilities include:
- Candidate should be able to support the day today operations and implementations for LSEG customers
- Candidate should be part of projects involving last mile changes and service improvements
- Take part in Audits and make sure the tools and systems are up-to-date Participate in troubleshooting calls with clients, Service improvement activities, weekly calls with internal customers
- Timely respond to escalated Production issues and implement standard engineering solutions to fix issues by providing standard solutions
- The successful applicant will be expected to work as a member of a team and as an individual.
- Interfaces with customers/stakeholders through life-cycle of new client config builds till cease of the client and help the re-purposing of hardware/ logical resources
- Candidate will be working in rotational shift including night shift
Key requirements include:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience ideally working in a carrier network or a large enterprise network in an engineering, or implementation role.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Advanced routing technologies in protocols like EIGRP, OSPF BGP and working Knowledge in MPLS
- Hands-on experience with Cisco and Juniper Routers and Switches Knowledge of carrier technologies such as Ethernet services, point to multi-point connectivity as well as the ability to work with carriers for troubleshooting purposes.
- Good knowledge in WAN Circuit troubleshooting, Multicasting and QOS technologies.
- Handles calls from the Client interfacing groups in a timely manner.
- Takes part in creating and updating documentation
- Making sure all the related documentation are processed correctly and up to date.
- Good communication (Oral and Written) skills.
- Works independently and under minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and self-motivation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines