Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a prominent non-life insurance company located in Bangkok. The company has been offering non-life insurance solutions to a diverse range of individual and corporate customers throughout Thailand
The position will be responsible for examining internal and external data to create product offerings that align with each distribution channel
- Conduct research on customers and the market to identify their needs and any gaps in the market, allowing for the creation of tailored product packages and campaigns for each partner.
- Collaborate with the product management and actuary teams to finalize product coverage and premium rates that are both marketable and profitable as originally planned.
- Optimize the pricing strategy for both new and renewed policies, finding a balance between company costs and market prices to ensure product competitiveness.
- Prepare the policy wording and premium rate for submission to the OIC (Office of the Insurance Commissioner).
- Initiate innovative products or projects to participate in the Insurance Regulatory Sandbox as regulated by the OIC.
- Design and develop a comprehensive sales process and system in collaboration with relevant teams such as sales, business analysis, and IT.
- Experience in Insurance Underwriting
- Experience in Super Car and Truck Insurance Underwriting will be preferred although not essential.
- Extensive knowledge of motor insurance underwriting principles, practices, and regulations.
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Process motor insurance premium calculation skill.
- Skilled in MS Office.