Role type: 6 months project
Work mode: WFH
- To be able to operate, maintain and monitor primarily all VSAT and Global Network infrastructure system within the confines of the NOC.
- To provide professional technical support, troubleshooting and maintenance of all remote sites.
- To provide a comprehensive report required after every shift.
- To provide continuity of pending tasks to the next shift. Shall not leave his workplace until a clear and concise understanding of handover has taken place.
- To adhere to all instructions originating from the Technical Manager/ Global NOC Leader and smoothly translate these instructions without prejudice and contradiction to the overall NOC upkeep
- To inform and update all matters and problems relating to 3rd party Telco providers, Satellite Operators, etc.
- To able to keep, maintain, control, and monitor all hardware's/software's, tools, test instruments, work materials, and equipment's utilized in every technical operation activities. Will be answerable to all missing, mishandled and misused assets of the operation.
- Must strictly follow the Shift Rota
- Must strictly follow the Escalation Matrix
- Keep updating their technical skills on regular basis
- Take up any task being reasonably asked by the Reporting Manager
Interested Applicants, Please send your CVs in Microsoft Word Format to Sukanya Gunalan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684