Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a reputable Non-Profit Organization.
Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications for Ocean Program Deputy Director position. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Develop program strategies, objectives, work plans, and metrics.
- Oversee and implement program activities and manage the program and technical staffs.
- Play a lead role in ensuring program financial sustainability by identifying funding opportunities and potential of blended and innovative financing.
- Seek possibility of alignment and collaboration with new donors including domestic donors/funders.
- Ensure project monitoring and evaluation data is managed and the results are incorporated in project planning and fundraising strategy
- Distribute financial and progress reports; identify and implement refinements in work plans and strategies.
- Identify capacity-building needs. Implement and monitor efforts to address capacity gaps.
- Build stakeholder understanding and support through proactive communication efforts included fact sheets, statistics, and related communication materials.
- Lead the process of transferring field program evidence or outputs into national and sub-national policy input
- Manage public or private funds; ensure compliance with donor requirements and policies.
- Master Degree (Ph,D preferred) in fisheries, marine science, or marine biology
- Have 10 or more years working experience in marine conservation, fisheries management.
- Program or project management experience, preferably in the global conservation, NGO, advocacy, or related for-profit arena.
- 5 or more years of experience supervising others including multi-disciplinary teams.
- A record of success in influencing and partnering with key stakeholders and raising funds.
- Fluency in English required.