Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered and recruiting on behalf of a leading Software Solutions organization. Our distinguished client focuses primarily on SaaS solutions such as Warehouse Management and Supply Chain Management systems. Due to rapid development, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Onboarder Specialist with at least 5 years' experience in supporting clients within the software solutions sector. The job will be based in Petaling Jaya.
- Manage full account implementation(s) in parallel and relationships with customers to drive long-term adoption.
- Helping to onboard new customers through discovery workshops, training, and business support through onboarding process.
- Serve as a primary point of contact throughout implementation and manage the customer communication by proactively engaging with customers during implementation and onboarding: conducting status calls, communicating via email and chat, and conducting formal customer advocacy and implementation close with cross-functional teams.
- Manage multiple project plans using formal project management tools, allocating tasks and managing resources.
- Maintain overall health of accounts throughout onboarding and implementation to ensure account success and growth.
- Facilitate 'Expert' sessions to satisfy contract conditions post implementation when called upon by the account CSM
- Cultivate a trusted advisor relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to drive improvement across all areas including: Input into the product development roadmap (ideas, feedback from customers, and assisting in validating releases prior to general release).
- Proactively identify opportunities with current implementations to continue to provide exceptional value to customers and communicate with the corresponding internal teams.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers' business needs.
- Collaborate with technical support to assist in customer technical issues or product questions.
- Conduct ongoing customer training and consult on best practices for product usage.
- Present product demonstrations if required.
- Support customers and solve problems for specific and individualized use cases including: Document and monitoring of client issues, feature requests and product enhancements through to resolution.
- Desire to develop a strong understanding of the company's SaaS solution Environment and our associate partners within the supply chain industry.
- At least Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 5 years of B2B client-relationship management experience in software/technology, preferably in supply chain/eCommerce industry.
- Strong background as either L2/L3 Application Specialist or hands - on Business Analyst
- Knowledge of customer success processes and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational skills in a high growth environment.
- Ability to be a subject matter expert within the product and lead customer-facing conversations.
- Act as a trusted advisor and confident to deliver advice and recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, both written and verbal
- Strong proficiency in English both written and verbal.