The role of an Onboarding Consultant is crucial in ensuring the efficient running of our service. This is an integral part of the International Services Desk, so as well as providing skilled support to ensure the smooth onboarding and payroll of contingent workers for your allocated clients, you will be supporting colleagues as the onboard workers and contractors throughout the world. You will be responsible for managing your own workload, benefiting from the support of an experienced Senior Manager, who will work closely with you in providing guidance and feedback as you develop your role and progress your career.
DAY IN THE LIFE
A typical day may involve advising different clients and colleagues on best practice, contract terms and the companies policies in multiple countries, liaising with our in-house payroll team to smoothly onboard and offboard workers, updating Wand and producing and analysing data and ensuring all international workers have completed the relevant onboarding checks - so strong organisation, good communication and a positive attitude are essential! Due to the global nature of this role a consideration of different time zones and working practices is essential.
- Accountable for the day-to-day delivery of products/services.
- The CSC must maintain quality customer service with a primary focus on meeting contractual deliverables as outlined in the Scope of Work
- CSC scope of responsibilities may not be limited to one product (payroll, compliance or staffing desk) or may span over multiple product lines.
- Facilitation of contingent worker onboarding and offboarding.
- Facilitation of payroll process for contingent workers, liaising with international Agents of Payroll and internal Payroll Specialists.
- Ensure any required data is updated in WAND and reporting before leaving work daily.
- Complete timely Client System Updates, including transfers, data change, end date and Wand updates.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Ensure required screenings and pre-employment checks take place in line with client requirements, conduct
- orientation for all new workers; maintain accurate and complete WAND records
- Handle critical Employee Relations issues, requesting assistance and guidance as required
- Resolve and follow-through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker
- Escalate to the Global Services Manager any serious issues that may jeopardise position with the client or
- staffing supplier, or issues that require the involvement of senior resources.
- Provide great customer service support to client group - which includes colleagues
This role benefits from the support of an experienced Global Operations Manager who will work closely with you in providing guidance and feedback as you develop and progress in your role. We are committed to our employees growth - we have formalised development programs and actively advertise our open positions internally to support internal movement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A customer-oriented, self-motivated critical thinker with a "Can-Do" attitude!
- Experience of working in a relevant area such as staffing industry operations, HR/recruiting, MSP or
customer service is preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively across all layers of the organisation
- Good level of knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Good data entry skills (alpha & numeric) with excellent accuracy
- Keen to develop and progress