International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational well-known company with strong presence in Vietnam market.
Our client, the company having 2 innovative manufacturing facilities in Vietnam, is seeking an professionals with at least 5-8 years of experience in lean for Operational Excellence Manager position. This role will work at Ho Chi Minh City.
Reporting to Chief Operation Officer, the Operational Excellence Manager will lead the delivery of continuous improvement programs for all functions including manufacturing, maintenance, commercial, supply chain, customer service, finance, human resources.
- Work closely with our Leadership Team and Business Units to coordinate the implementation and execution of continuous improvement roadmaps that align with and support broader business strategies.
- To enable positive change according to TPM principles and methodologies, using the best structures and tools to achieve incremental or game-changing results.
- To build collaborative partnerships across the team, acting as coach and mentor when the situation calls for it, listening, understanding, and influencing to deliver great results.
- Bachelor Degree holder (Industrial Engineering & Management, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics is preferrable)
- Experience working in lean, operational excellence scope in FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Proven records leading project teams to roll-out continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to develop rapport and credibility quickly in order to influence thinking and gain buy-in
- Excellent English skills. Strong presenter and effective communicator