Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a one-stop-shop solution and top-quality consulting services provider related to IT projects for clients around the world. Our client currently provides administrative and IT services to businesses in the United States and Japan and continuously expanding their services and clientele to become a global scale IT solutions provider. Our respected client is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Operations Agent. The job is based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines and currently offers hybrid setup with morning shift and weekends off.
The Operations Agent is responsible for assisting customers regarding their inquiries whether by calls, emails, or other means of communication, and processes and offering solutions to their concerns
Key job responsibilities include:
- KYC confirmation process
- Deposit/withdrawal confirmation and response regarding deposit/withdrawal of user's credit card and bank transfer
- Japanese email support and support for transactions, campaigns, deposits, and withdrawals (assigned according to Japanese skills)
- Telephone support, telephone contact, and response by identity verification (assigned according to Japanese skills)
Key job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College Degree preferably in any office-related course.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and overall intermediate computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written English and Japanese, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, and procedures.
- Has a JLPT (N2 and above) certificate
- Strong analytical and assessment skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- At least one (1) year of work experience in customer support, customer services, or other related work is preferred for this position.