Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of leading provider of regulatory compliance products and services for the life sciences industry. Our respected client is currently seeking an Operations and Customer Affairs Manager. The company is located in Makati City, Philippines, but currently offers work-from-home set-up until further notice.
- Build relationships to provide specific point product solutions and facilitate large scale enterprise software implementation for their clients
- Provide management services and specialized computerized systems validation to meet regulatory compliance requirements and deliver quality assurance
- Provide validation and implementation services for client systems
- Manage and deliver projects while overseeing a team of consultants
- Assist management in improving quality-related compliance within Production and Operations by regularly auditing practices, operations and trending quality issues
- Manage multiple global validation and testing teams to support SAP deployments as well as LIMS, LMS and other QMS systems.
- Help clients minimize process overhead while maintaining a high level of compliance and control.
- At least 15 years of experience assessing and transforming organizational processes in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and life sciences industry, specializing in regulatory and compliance strategy and computer systems validation
- Leader in regulatory and compliance strategy and Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
- Life science career has focused in medical products, devices, and clinical trials. Extensive experience in healthcare value chain, the Internet of Things (IoT), Project and Program Management, Digital transformation, AI, Machine learning, Big Data Analytics, etc and ERP package implementation.
- Well versed in FDA regulated environments with strong knowledge in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Experience in auditing and vendor management
- Okay with working Monday to Friday, 8pm to 4am