Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading organization within the Foodtech/POS industry within the US F&B Market. The client is looking for an Operations Director (Night Shift) to manage and oversee their client service support team within their Malaysia Office. Ideal candidates should have Operations experience within shared services, BPO, call center, helpdesk office/centres. The job will be based at Cheras.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations to meet financial goals.
- Responsible for selecting, training, developing and managing performance of direct reports; providing prompt and objective coaching and counselling and coordinating, planning and assigning work for staff in accordance with the company's goals and objectives.
- Analyze performance results and implement departmental improvements according to company goals and objectives.
- Plan for upcoming organizational needs and implement strategies in a proactive manner.
- Deliver good employee and candidate experience and own employee retention.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
- Establish business-related KPIs (QA, Performance) and conduct quality assessments.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Work cross-functionally and able to lead projects with the workforce, HR, and recruiting teams.
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
- Ensure that all department heads are fully informed of the operational objectives of the business.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Admin or related field.
- At least 5 years of operations experience within BPO organization or tech startups.
- Able to work night shift.
- High level of communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
- Experience leading a team of more than 3 Managers/Team Leads.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision making skills