This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Operations Department in all aspects on Loan, Remittance and Deposits placement operations.
- Timely processing of bilateral and syndication loans drawdown, rollover, rate fixing, billing, repayment, and facility fees collection.
- Support remittance and deposits placement functions.
- Perform AML screening as well as pre & post transactional handling.
- Timely and proper response to internal/external stakeholder's inquiries and on matters relating to the services provided by the Branch.
- Maintain proper record of all loan files.
- Perform daily reconciliation, audit confirmation, management and regulatory reporting.
- Actively involve and participate in system projects, initiatives and enhancements.
- Perform daily operational transactions in accordance to established policies and procedures, regulation and ethical standards.
- Regular reviews and updates of the relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform other related work and duties as assigned by the Department Head.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of directly relevant working experience in loan operations in a financial institution.
- Good knowledge of back-office operations relating to account opening and loan agency role will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing as well as Operational Risk issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Meticulous and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management will be an added advantage.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous, and able to multi-task.
Interested Applicants, Please send your updated resume to Rae Lim. Email: Rae.Lim@lmarecruitment.ASIA
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1980997