We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Operations Manager to join an innovative FMCG haircare company.
- Process retail and sample orders shipping out of FMI, The Storage Place, ShipBob, and Fulfilment Crowd
- Follow orders end-to-end to ensure they arrive correctly, and invoice for them.
- Manage inventory and in-house reworks and kitting at the warehouses
- Manage Amazon FBA stock and shipments
- Complete New Line Forms for new retailers
- Review forecast accuracy and reconcile warehouse inventory
- Drive the company green initiative and help to reduce its carbon footprint
- Forecasting for smaller retailer requirements
- Demand and supply planning for warehouse stock requirements
- Implementing S&OP processes
- Sourcing new components and suppliers
- NPD forecasting
- 2 - 5 years of experience within operations
- Previous experience of managing inventory and invoicing
- Self-motivated and driven individual with excellent organisational skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply now!
Or contact for more information.