Executive search firm Monroe Consulting PH is recruiting on behalf of a healthcare company that commenced its operations in the Philippines in 2020. They are seeking a motivated Operations Manager who will be responsible for operating a cluster of Dialysis centers across the given area/zone/cluster/region. The Operations Manager will ensure optimum efficiency of units by coordinating with various functions to achieve target growth and profitability while ensuring guest satisfaction. Accountable for operational issues, liaising and coordinating for required business licenses, end to end business, clinical and manpower administration.
- Ensuring standardization of operations across centers and implementation of Company SOPs
- Ensuring operations are streamlined leading to best customer experience and enabling a motivating environment for staff across the network of Dialysis Units.
- Monitor and ensure all KPI's of the centers are met on-going basis.
- Monitor, review performance & address deviations & causes for the same.
- Conducting spot operational audits during center visits
- Liaising and coordinating for required business licenses to ensure business is compliant with key government regulations.
- To rationalize expenditure through cost optimization with budgetary control and enhance profit margins.
- To identify the underperforming centers and develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively.
- Implementing the Performance Appraisal Plan for the staff, Finalization of KRAs, Evaluating &providing feedback.
- Managing relationship with nephrologists and other doctors for ensuring continuous guest referrals
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 5-to 7 years of experience as Operations Manager. Preferably with experience in healthcare operations management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement operational strategies and processes to improve efficiency and quality of services.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a diverse team.
- Analytical mindset and the ability to use data to drive decision-making and process improvement.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City from Mondays to Saturdays