Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Communicate with customers and business leaders in requirements gathering and solution definition for assigned Oracle projects.
- Assist in all phase of project lifecycle to ensure quality and timely deliverables.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Analyze and troubleshoot functional issues in a timely manner.
- Develop workflow processes and generate routine and ad-hoc project reports.
- Communicate project status to customers on regular basis.
- Provide support in developing and maintaining database applications.
- Assist in application design and code reviews and recommend improvements.
- Maintain data interfaces for Oracle applications.
- Evaluate database performance and provide architecture changes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Provide technical and functional support to project teams.
- Develop new business processes or enhance existing processes to improve business efficiency
- Organize trainings for business units as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology. Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in IT or related
- At least 2 years experience working with one or more of these RDBMS technologies: MS SQL Server, AWS RDS (mySQL), postgreSQ, and Oracle
- Deploying or migrating databases into AWS (ec2 or RDS) or any hands-on experience working with AWS or other public cloud providers a distinct advantage.
- Working knowledge within Cloud environments: AWS Infrastructure
- Unix/Linux general administration skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with different deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with strong customer focus
- Must be willing and/or able to work flexible working hours throughout the year including rotational shift schedules, weekends, and holidays when needed/required.
- Willing to work in Taguig City. R&D business area
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application