Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading national company with a core focus on mining and energy. As expansion continues, our client is seeking an Organization Development professional with at least 10 years' experience with an mining or energy industry for the job of Organization Development Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Directly reports to the General Manager and Director
- Create an alignment of organization and people strategy and processes with Company's business priorities and goals
- Design and implement strategic intervention initiatives including organization transformation, culture change, leadership development, etc.
- Articulate and codify talent and leadership principles, values, and competencies that guide the organization's culture
- Design and implement human process intervention including team building, coaching, communication scheme, etc.
- Design and implement HC management system intervention including performance management, succession planning, learning & development, etc
- Bachelor's degree of Psychology, Management or in any related field
- Have minimum 10 years of experience in Organization and People Development areas
- Have strong knowledge of Organization Development, Talent Management and WLA (Work-Load Analysis)
- Experience in implementing organization development strategies is required
- Experience in handling Graduate Development program and Management Development program is required
- Have experience as HR Consultant specializing in Organization and People Development is preferred
- Have strong knowledge and skill in coaching
- Proactive and engaged learner in a fast-changing environment
- Highly reliable to perform with or without supervision / work independently
- Passionate, self-starter and well-organized with strong administrative skill