International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international technology and advertising company. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with strong experience in banking, consumer loans and payment schemes. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Negotiate with new partners to expand business activities.
- Accelerate business with existing partners to increase card issuance, spending volume and market share.
- Develop and implement a plan to introduce new products and services to partners, build a better business environment.
- Collect information about partners and markets, then recommend and take necessary actions, report to superiors and share information with internal teams.
- Conduct research and interviews with partners requested by headquarters and internal teams, and share your insights.
- Assist supervisor in other assigned duties.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Around 25 - 27 years old
- Experienced working in a bank card center
- Business knowledge of card payments (Especially in issuing business)
- Knowledge of banking, consumer loans and payment schemes
- Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Report appropriately to supervisor, and cooperate with relevant internal teams
- Wide networking and relationship in banking and payment industry