Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of a global academic publishing organisation. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Partner Success Executive with at least 2-3 years' experience.
- As a Partner Success Executive (PSE), you will act as a trusted advisor to our client's customers by proactively ensure growth, drive adoption, expansion, and renewals of our client's contents.
- Your role encompasses engaging users, to meet the growing demand for research and library product solutions around Asia-Pacific.
- You are passionate about learning and highly capable in communicating content and concepts to users at different stages in the customer journey.
- This is a highly visible position with significant external and internal customer impact.
- You will act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements.
- You will partner with customers to develop and execute success plans - strategize to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals.
- You will work with customers and recommend best practices to accelerate the onboarding process; and identify opportunities to help them expand their use of our client's products.
- You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that customers experience on our client's digital content exceeds their expectations.
- You will have opportunities to travel.
- Maintain a strong relationship with sales leaders and across functional teams to ensure smooth execution of tasks.
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Research Pillar, Learning Pillar and our client's Catalyst at key institutions to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by building a collaborative plan with identified objectives, stakeholders' engagement, and metrics that help customer success.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer's business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Guide librarians through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of our client's content, and help customer's team, train, and partners with them to deliver on their digital transformation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.
- Use of data to help answer important questions about our customers. The role must use these insights which will help reduce customer attrition and create customer loyalty
Any combination equivalent to, but not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor's degree with experience or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and driving customer transformation programs.
- Ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo. Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Meticulous with attention to details.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Results driven and rational decision making.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of academic ecosystem will be added advantage.
- Frequent travel maybe required and must be confident to interact across all levels of management.