Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading providers of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Our respected client is seeking a highly skilled and well-connected professional sales for the role of Partnership Sales Manager. The Partnerships Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local level across the country. The Partnership Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships within the domestic region.
- Delivering new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue.
- Generating awareness and visibility of client's partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the client's legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility to the selling process.