Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group's Health Division is partnering with one of the pioneers in creating healthcare solution accessibility to all patients across the globe, serving close to 10 million patients and continue counting. As the need of healthcare is growing, our esteemed partner is looking for a Patient Care Liaison to support the great purpose.
As a Patient Care Liaison, you will meet with patients, and doctors daily and assist the Patient Care Leader in managing drug access program.
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program(s) in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines.
- Ensure that current patients receive their drugs quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare timely monitoring reports with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports for internal used. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with internal staff in "real-time" as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic Program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Attending and completing Pharmacovigilance, Pharma and Product Training provided by the Client with a clear understanding of how to collect and report safety data.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office
- Scientific or Healthcare related Degree with at least 2-3 years' experience working with patients, doctors, and medications
- Experience in data monitoring and reporting. (Excel Reporting and MS Office skills are required.)
- Willing to travel