Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Fiber Optic service provider for the role of People and Culture Lead with at least 12 - 15 years experience in the field.
- Design and execute employee engagement initiatives that enhance morale, motivation, and commitment, and programs to enhance employee satisfaction and well-being.
- Organize team-building activities and events to strengthen relationships among employees and promote teamwork.
- Measure and analyze employee engagement levels and implement improvements as needed.
- Launch and oversee talent assessment and implement processes to optimize the company with the best talent.
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices to continuously enhance the company's HR strategies.
- Identify the people, process, and technology requirements needed to align with our continued growth and develop business cases and budget plans needed for this purpose.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology/Law/Management or relevant field.
- Fluent in English writing and verbal communication.
- Experiences 12 - 15 years in similar role, preferably has experience in Telco company.
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to leaders at all levels.
- Ability to handle issues at all levels of the organization and escalate as appropriate.