People Change Manager
LMA Recruitment has been appointed to partner an international transportation company to source an experienced People Change Manager to manage an HR project.
This immediate opportunity will help create, develop, and continually improve organisational effectiveness and change frameworks that can be used consistently across the business to deliver agile, best practice people change and effectiveness.
Using frameworks to deliver OE/D and change, in support of business strategy, you will lead people change initiatives and partner with the business leads (and HRBPs) to support the delivery of people change and best practises.
The role will lead and facilitate the change through different forums, workshops, leadership events, engagement forums or by transitioning the activity to be led by BP's and line managers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of delivering change initiatives in a unionised and sensitive environment
- Experience of leading people changes across a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders, and act as a trusted advisor on change best practice and recommend solutions
- Experience of taking a creative and innovative approach to driving solutions
- Excellent planning and organising with the ability to keep track of deliverables
- Business knowledge and experience of working in a sensitive and confidential environment is desirable
- Ability to work, at times in a changing environment with some level of ambiguity while able to self-manage and sometimes to tight timeframes, and under pressure
- Understanding of key change methodologies and applying these is desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this immediate role, please send us your CV today to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.