- India (Mumbai Based)
- Global Focus
- Our client is young start up business which is heavily backed by two global players.
- Must come with prior experience in starting up a HR Function from scratch in a high/ fast paced environment.
We are looking for an individual who can build our HR unit to help support the growing business. The individual will have two primary areas of responsibilities (1) HR strategy and operations, (2) talent acquisition.
Details of the two aspects of the role are highlighted below:
1) HR strategy and operations
- Engage with head of departments to improve employee-employer relations
- Act as an advisor and mentor to managers
- Cultivate high trust working relationships and partner closely with senior management
- Handle ad-hoc queries from employees on career growth, well-being, etc.
- Support managers on people and organisation-related issues
- Manage conflicts and complex employee situations
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits and staff wellness
- Develop systems to improve and monitor employee productivity and support managers
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and strategies
- Develop the relevant HR strategies, policies and practices to ensure the organisation can deliver the business plan
- Provide sound advice on all people related subjects and can influence leaders to ensure the business strategy goals are met and people strategy initiatives implemented
- Develop programs at company level to boost employer brand and enhance company culture
- Advise the leadership team on organisation design matters
- Collaborate with the C-suite team to align the organisation with the company and departments' goals
- Define the HR agenda in collaboration with the leadership team (Organisation roadmap, manpower plan, succession plan)
2) Talent Acquisition
- Develop strategies, programs, and initiatives to attract, retain, engage and motivate a diverse team of employees
- Bachelor degree required, Human Resources, Business or equivalent preferred
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years in HR leadership and strategic roles
- Full understanding of the way an organisation operates to meet its objectives
- Business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Experienced working with employees working from different culture and locations
- Performance coaching of the leadership team and encouraging skill growth
- Strategic and systems thinking
- Excellent organisational and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Previous people management experience required.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Sunil.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1110670, Sunil Dutta