People Partner - £350 per day umbrella rate
A global Heathcare company currently require an experienced People Partner to join their highly reputable HR team.
This immediate vacancy will be initially offered on an 'interim' basis, although there will be the opportunity to convert permanently for the right individual.
So what will the job involve?
The successful candidate will act as a trusted advisor offering in-country policy expertise and knowledge to support and educate leaders, managers and associates on all P&O topics on the moments that matter. People Partners support all divisional global customer groups in country enabling the delivery of lifecycle events, the employee value proposition, talent acquisition, talent management, learning, performance management, employee relations, rewards, pay and reporting. In addition, People Partners implement P&O change initiatives at a country level acting as detailed designers and agents of change by working with Business Partners.
Accountabilities will include:
* First point of escalation for all leaders and managers on their day-to-day P&O topics, providing expert advice, guidance and support.
* Lead the execution of local implementation of large-scale organisational and day-to-day organisational structure changes, in line with country regulations / policies.
* Implement workforce planning in collaboration with the P&O Business Partner.
* Lead the delivery of in-country transformations, consult and negotiate with local works council / unions, provide advice and guidance for managers through the local process, oversee associate notice / handover meetings and overall restructuring lifecycle.
* Embraces customer feedback to understand the customer journey with moments that matter and drives continuous improvement. Implement enhancements and modification as necessary to meet both the business and customer needs.
* Leads the management of client initiatives, allocates resources across business units and/or projects, and makes adjustments as necessary to support changing business needs.
* Hold managers accountable to lead and develop their people.
* Drives local country D&I efforts and aligns with global initiatives / implementation.
Employee Lifecycle Events
* Provide credible P&O People Partnering to people leaders, manager and associates offering advice and guidance on the moments that matter.
* Support and coach leaders, manager and associates on all P&O topics including promoting self-sufficiency in people processes.
Employee Relations & Country Policies
* Accountable for the education of managers and associates on the dos and don'ts of local labour law / social security and internal regulations including the P&O community. This includes Speak-up cases, Care Management, MTAs etc.
* Provides advice to Country P&O Business Partners on local policies and processes.
Org Development & Capabilities
* Act as a diplomat, negotiator and coach to align the agendas of the business, NBS and the P&O function.
* Actively participate in complex, enterprise P&O projects or initiatives; ensure local business representation and alignment.
* Drive and lead change management plans in country on transformation and restructuring efforts.
* Lead the technical execution of local implementation of all organisational and day-to-day structure changes, in line with Country regulations / policies.
* Leads the implementation of in-country P&O processes / activities, cross divisionally and ensures high quality standards are met.
P&O MI & Reporting
* Drive buy-in and utilisation of data and analytics to identify risk and trends, and to apply these business insights to inform decisions and actions.
Payroll & Time
* Advise on local payroll / legal implications.
* Explains the Reimagining Performance Management (Evolve) process, including advice and guidance on the management of low performers (PIP, warnings etc.).
* Coaches and guides People Managers on role evaluations in line with local governance.
* Lead and implement reward and recognition activities, in line with local policies / timelines. Including, International Assignments, off-cycle reviews, EPIC etc.
* Design new hire onboarding initiatives.
* Manage internal movement offers and mobility.
* Support in country where there is no TAS presence.
* Facilitate client workshops and sessions to coach and guide managers on developmental tools / techniques.
* Lead EVP initiatives (e.g., career fairs, certifications, external, internal events).
The ideal candidate will:
* Demonstrate ability to leverage data and analytics for business insights to inform business decisions evidenced through positive client feedback.
* Demonstrate service delivery levels are within defined SLAs.
* Demonstrate simplification and optimisation of local People Partner team processes (e.g., time efficiencies, handoff reduction, quality improvement).
* Lead and project manage the delivery of P&O initiatives against agreed timelines, scope and objectives (time, cost, quality).
* Monitor and ensure FTE cost control, operational costs, budgeting processes and SLAs are met and remain compliant.
* Ensure compliance to global standards by meeting acceptable tolerances of risks / issues / audit findings.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of working for a global business and any previous Healthcare exposure will be a distinct advantage.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this IMMEDIATE vacancy, please send us your CV via this link today.
With regret, due to the volume of CV we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.