Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading international life insurance companies. Driven by digital technology, the company's aim is to become a leading Asia insurer by providing not only life insurance services but also medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits etc. It is the company where people feel invested to stay and enforced to achieve the best work
This person will be responsible to ensure that the people strategies are align and support business direction. Design career development model and provide recommendation on organization design to help strengthening competitive advantage for organization
People Strategic Planning
- To facilitate and coordinate to drive company TH's mission especially in People strategy and Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Work closely with CPCO, Group Office and Transformation team to ensure that digitally enabled, agile, multiskilled, and diverse workforce of the future to enable business initiatives
- Manage People project including project planning, project monitoring, and budgeting
- Search and analyze information about people strategy trends and provide to working team.
- Co-design and monitor with related team to ensure align with approved people strategy and TOM.
- Cross-check information of job design and summarizes trends as well as provide suggestions for adjustments for People Business Partners.
- Design Career Development to be used as a guideline for career model (core competencies and functional competencies).
- Work with GO Office to ensure company Core competency are up to date and reflect to business growth.
- Work with GO Office, Transformation team and Line Manager to design and review functional competencies to align with business requirement and functional strategy
- Work with ExCom and OpsCom and People Manager to measure and monitor employee's competencies to support them to achieve their performance target and development
- Bachelor degree in any areas
- Functional Competency: Organisational Development Issues and Practices
- Certification / License: Certified Saville Wave, Certified GGS methodology
- Multiple years of experience in organization development area or related fields
- Proven experience in broad HR activities