A City based finance firm are looking to hire a Personal Assistant to support a team of 12 Partners in a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role is to start fairly immediately with the current member of staff planning to finish up by the end of March, however there is some flexibility to wait to find the right candidate.
This role will support in the day to day activities for the 12 Partners by providing diary management, expense processing, system support, travel bookings and assisting with the running of their BD events. You will work closely with the other EA within the London support team.
Day to day duties:
- Expense submissions
- Diary Management - booking restaurants, drinks and meetings
- CRM/Salesforce edits and follow ups
- PowerPoint presentation, pitch and proposal edits and amends for non BD documentation
- BD events - venue finding, invitations sending and collating responses and event attendance
- Weekly catch ups
- Travel bookings and hotel reservations
Event Management for team on team events, including:
- Managing diaries and checking availability for all attendees
- Liaising with relevant contact to schedule date and finalise all details
- Booking venue and pre-ordering any food and drinks, as required
- Regularly updating hosts and ensuring event is captured and managed on CRM
- Collecting feedback following the event from hosts
- Ensuring all external attendees have been tracked against the activity on CRM
Working closely with the London BD Director to co-ordinate a Panel Presentation, quarterly breakfasts and bi-annual dinner events for up to 50 guests in attendance. Venue finding, sending out email invitations, liaising with the venue for food and beverage orders as well as co-ordinating the event on the day.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm