International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Top Tier Pharmaceutical company that is widely regarded as the leader in its field and is actively expanding its business in Vietnam. Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager with at least 10 years of marketing and product management experience at multinational and Vietnamese pharmaceutical companies with 2 years in the Marketing Manager role.
This position will be setting the long-term vision and strategy for the ETC portfolio, leading & managing a product team from product concept to launch. You will also be working with sales and product development teams to develop effective marketing campaigns from start to finish and refine campaign messaging for a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated with extreme attention to detail since the pharmaceutical advertising category has specific requirements and guidelines related to advertising pharmaceutical products.
This permanent position is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Manager Manager will lead the team of 15+ members and be responsible for marketing activities, strategies, and budget effectively to develop the company's existing brands as well as launch new products.
- Manage the Marketing Department to perform functions according to the Company's regulations.
- Develop and oversee the comprehensive marketing, brand planning, and business growth strategy for the ETC portfolio, leveraging capabilities and competencies
- Navigate pricing and tactical promotions for new and existing product implementation with a key focus on profit and sales growth
- Manage P&L for the portfolio, ensuring profitability within the market segments
- Build and maintain strong market knowledge through regular field visits and KOL management. Understand prescribers, pharmacists, and patient needs
- Identify key HCP influencers and their KOLs to develop cross-functionally aligned HCP marketing programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams on competitive positioning and market development, optimize programming and manage risk related to major policy changes.
- Research and analyze in-depth market trends, changes, sales, and competitors, and convert the raw data into detailed reports and actionable insights
- Identify and analyze new product opportunities in line with portfolio strategy
- Manage portfolio launch readiness. Promote new products to health care service providers
- Propose target for the sales, the market share, and the level of investments
- Responsible for brand budget and monthly gaiting. Formulate forecast assumptions based on data and align cross-functional teams.
- Lead multi-brand projects/big campaign or special projects
- University degree in Pharmacy, Bio-Medical Science or related field. MBA is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in marketing and ETC product management with at least 2 years in the same level role.
- Portfolio management
- Brands strategy responsibility at country level
- Strong team management ability
- Interface with corporate team and local partners