Hi! Our client is looking for an experienced Pharmacist-Infusion Compounding!
Address: Syracuse, New York
Shift: Day Shift
Come and join our team!
* Obtain, interpret and evaluate all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost-effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
* Participate in patient evaluation for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
* Support the appropriate compounding, packaging and labeling of compounded sterile products.
* Check compounded sterile products, computer order*entry and manage the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
* Communicate clinical and technical information with other members of healthcare team.
* Accurately compound and check compounded sterile products.
* Registered Pharmacist with current license in state of employment. Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
* Minimum 1 year infusion therapy compounding experience.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification if in direct contact with patients.
* Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.?
Home healthcare infusion compounding therapy preferred.