Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the Multinational Health Tech Company in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a professional with for the job of Pharmacovigilance Officer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Maintain an effective Pharmacovigilance system of the Company.
- Be updated of FDA regulations, particularly on Pharmacovigilance.
- Maintain a company database of all adverse events.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with patients and health care professionals.
- Write and review reports on adverse events.
- Submit periodic safety update reports on the Company's drugs and vaccines to FDA.
- Submit an annual report regarding the regular, documented training/and updates conducted by the company.
- Liaise with key partners and stakeholders
- Good understanding of clinical protocols and associated study specifications.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and the local language.
- Be a team player and have the zeal to learn more
- Problem solver, Agile and Smart / Logical Thinker
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and manage project deliverables
- Strong Negotiator and able to work with different departments and communicate with different regions.
- Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint