We are looking for someone who is interested in the Pharmacy Insurance Specialist position for CVS Health.
Job Title: Pharmacy Insurance Specialist
Job Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Shift Schedule: Monday -Friday; 8: 30 - 5:00 EST
Pay Rate: $20. 15/ hr
Projected Start Date: March 13, 2023 (Full Time - Contract)
- As a Pharmacy Insurance Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that all required third party insurance settings are coded and maintained appropriately within the pharmacy adjudication system.
- The Pharmacy Insurance Specialist will perform extensive testing and documentation to ensure accurate prescription claims processing while remaining in compliance with pharmacy standards and payer requirements.
- As a part of the Network Operations team, this role allows you to analyze third party programs, and investigate and resolve systemic issues relative to prescription claims processing that interfaces with stores, providers, patients, pricing and financial impacts to the company.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year related experience in a pharmacy, PBM, or insurance position
- 1+ years of experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pharmacy Technician Experience
- Previous experience with business-to-business, interdepartmental, or customer interactions
- Retail Pharmacy help desk experience
- Experience with SQL or Access
What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!