Great new Career Opportunity in Long-Term Care Pharmacy!
This is a contracted role
ALL will work rotating weekends from 930a-6p
The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Adhere to workflow and ensure quality assurance standards are maintained at all times
2. Maintain prescription prioritization throughout prescription processing
3. Process and label all prescriptions
4. Translate SIG codes, product selection, counting and measuring drugs, capping and uncapping vials and bottles
5. Building E-kit, back-up boxes, unit dose packaging, bingo cards, etc.
6. Fill cassettes, TCG cycle fills, etc.
7. Access, input and retrieve information to/from the computer
8. Maintain in-stock by ensuring all inventory management policies and procedures are followed
9. Utilize appropriate report(s) to maintain replenishment
10. Pull outdated, damaged and recalled merchandise and prepare for return
11. Assist with putting away drug order (except Clls) as permitted by law
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Current Pharmacy Technician State License and/or PTCB license
Experience in long term care or retail pharmacy environment preferred
Experience in Frameworks & blister packing a definite plus
Communication, problem solving and organizational skills a must.
Knowledge of prescription plans and rejections.
Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines.
Typing, computer and multi-tasking skills are a must!
Strong customer service skills
Client will train