Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for Pharmacy Technicians (1 for filling orders, 1 for intake) to join our Seattle WA team! **Environment: Large Retail Pharmacy, not a warehouse**
**NEWLY LICENSED TECHS are welcome to apply!
Shift: Monday -Friday 8:30a-5p (30min lunch and 2, 15 min breaks)
Pay: $24 per hour
For Filling Orders --
- In this position, the worker will be accepting the order, filling prescriptions [handling hazardous (oral oncology medications) prescriptions], maintaining inventory/ordering medications, filing invoices, ordering supplies.
- Physical demands: this position will be standing while working and walking around. No sitting down. must be able to life 10lb totes, and use a dolly to transfer medications while doing inventory/restocking work area.
- day to day: order is received, worker to scan label, fill prescription in accordance with instructions on screen, lastly, this will be sent to the pharmacist for checking before being shipped out to the patient.
For Order Intake:
- This position takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process. Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist. Typing prescriptions as well.
- WA Pharmacy Technician License
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
Apply now and get a same-day callback from one of our recruiters for a quick screening!