We are looking for Pharmacy Warehouse Manager - Designated Representative to join our team!
Full-time work, Full Benefits!
The primary function/purpose of this job:
This individual will serve as the designated representative for the Wholesale and 3PL, and shall be licensed and/or qualified in Arizona and for each jurisdiction into which such Location distributes prescription drugs on a wholesale basis. This individual will be employed full-time in a managerial role for the Company and is responsible for the daily operations of the Location. The Manager will be a working/hands on Manager and serve as backup to other staff in the Location.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO ENTER THE JOB:
Formal Education and/or Training:
- A college degree in business, management or related field is preferred and or 4 years work experience in pharmacy or distribution.
Years of Experience:
- 3 years of stable and progressive experience in a Distribution & Warehouse environment
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have been employed for at least 6000 hours within the two years prior to hire with a pharmacy or a wholesaler/3PL
- Have managerial experience where the responsibilities included, but were not limited to: decision-making authority, developing and implementing policies and procedures relating to the purchasing, sales and inventory management of prescription drugs
- Have working knowledge of drug serialization requirements and regulations
- Meet the requirements of any state for which the Company has a non-resident drug wholesaler or 3PL permit
- Be knowledgeable of and have a detailed understanding of laws and regulations relating to the wholesale distribution of prescription drugs
- Be physically present and available during facilities regular business hours, except for time periods when the absence of the representative is authorized, excluding sick leave, vacation leave and other authorized absences
- Be involved in and aware of the actual daily operations of the Location
- Must not have been enjoined, disciplined, fined, punished, or the like for violating any federal or state laws regulating prescription drugs or devices and must not have been found guilty, pled guilty, or pled nolo contendere to any criminal offense
- Serve in designated representative capacity for only one wholesaler at a time
- Have or obtain certification as a Designated Representative in the states of Florida and California.
- Have a basic understanding quality control systems and prescription drug terminology, abbreviations and dosage
Computer or Other Skills:
Strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and able to use databases.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chandler, AZ 85226: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Wholesale distribution of prescription drugs: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Designated Representative (Required once hired, if not already obtained)