Planner wanted in Newcastle for one of the North's leading marketing agencies!
These guys have been around for many years and developed a reputation for delivering innovative and imaginative campaigns for their clients, who include some household name brands. They are now looking for a Planner experienced in planning integrated Comms strategies across the user journey.
The agency are open on the level of candidate they will consider, and are keen to speak to both Junior and Mid-Weight Planners. Agency experience is preferred, but they are also open to hearing from people with brand-side Planning or Insight experience, particularly at more Junior levels.
The successful Planner will:
- Have a proven track record working in similar roles, and progressing through Planning teams
- Support the Head of Planning in conducting research and presenting findings and insights to guide meaningful strategic recommendations, with the commercial acumen to deliver against KPIs and budgets
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of both online and offline marketing processes, and possess an excellent grasp of behavioural insight and market research techniques to immerse yourself in your client's brands and sectors
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the creative, digital, and client services teams to deliver optimal solutions for your client's needs
- Be comfortable working across a range of high-level clients, and managing a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
This is a multi-faceted role, and the successful candidate will generate insight, develop strategy, brief creative and digital teams, and bring brands to life across multiple touchpoints. It's an amazing opportunity to join a hugely respected agency and work with big-brand clients.
You'll join a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, with huge scope for progression and development, a generous salary and benefits package, and hybrid working!