Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading national company with a core focus on Coal Mining. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years' experience in coal mining for the job of Plant & Maintenance Department Head. The job is based in South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to Site Manager
- Leading and manager the plant & maintenance team
- Review and monitoring the plant & maintenance program on the mining site
- Do the maintenance strategy and control on the mining site
- Set up a maintenance plan to the mining site based on the project
- Involved in annual budgeting plant & maintenance
- Analyse plant & maintenance operation performance data
- Identification of issues that have the potential to become barriers to achieving production targets (activity risk alert)
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mining Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of accumulated working experience in coal mining owner and maintenance operations
- Strong exposure in plant and maintenance plan in coal mining
- Understanding plant & maintenance program
- Committed and has a high level of integrity.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal and external parties