Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading food manufacturer with many famous brands as its subsidiaries. Our highly respected client is seeking HRBP Manager to lead and manage with experience in HR Management in the foods or consumer goods industry. The job is based in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional employer and develop a rich and rewarding career. The job has good prospects for career advancements.
The Plant Human Resources Business Partner will support all the functional heads, Line Managers and/or senior business partners in developing and deploying business agendas and driving success. The candidate will use organizational health diagnosis to develop and implement people strategies to achieve short and long term goals
- Support Line Managers in implementing the HR strategic plan for the new plant site, providing guidance on HR programs, policies, and service delivery.
- Shape HR programs, policies, and service delivery based on business environment/strategy and talent implications, proposing relevant and impactful HR solutions.
- Advise Line Managers and associates on morale and relationship issues, fostering associate advocacy, and managing the Welfare Committee.
- Partner with the business to identify, assess, reward, and develop talent, bringing best practices to design and implement workforce and talent initiatives.
- Collaborate with Line Managers on organization design changes and implement initiatives aligned with strategic objectives.
- Provide counsel on a range of HR matters and utilize functional specialists for complex issues, supporting locally-based HR associates in identifying and resolving critical issues.
- Bachelor's degree in any field with of experience in HRD/HRM.
- Must have background in FMCG, in manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of people processes such as recruitment, associate development, and performance management.
- Strong coaching and counselling skills.
- High ethical standards, passion for people, and good influencing skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently