Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is partnered with a global oleochemical producer specialising in crude palm oil and production of oleochemicals. Our respected client is seeking for a Plant Production Manager to oversee the overall operations and ensuring optimal production activities while meeting compliance, quality standards and safety at work and environment. The winning candidate will be based in Johor, Malaysia.
- Overseeing day-to-day production operations to ensure optimal product quality and all daily operation activities are executed and met.
- Ensuring relevant regulatory and group standards / requirements are followed at all times.
- Responsible for managing end-to-end production activities through effective use of manpower, material, machine, method, and ensuring a safe working environment in the factory.
- Lead, encourage, and establish a strong production team to boost productivity and efficiency by ensuring that all team members follow the factory operations procedures, methods, and compliance to safety, quality standards, and statutory regulations.
- Ensure that a comprehensive preventive maintenance program is implemented and carried out on a timely basis for all equipment, thereby reducing unplanned / unscheduled maintenance activitie
- Other ad hoc assignments as assigned
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- At least 8 years of working experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably sulphonation process manufacturing background.
- Candidate with prior experiences in production of Fatty Acid Methyl Ester Sulfonates (MES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) is strongly preferred.
- Position to be stationed in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- Be an individual who is a self-starter, motivated and resourceful.
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing, in both Malay and English.