Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable multinational organization that is currently one of the largest oleochemical conglomerates globally, covering upstream, downstream, and midstream palm oil operations. Our highly respected client is seeking a Plant Production Supervisor (Sulphonation). This role will be based in Johir, Malaysia.
- Supervise daily production activities.
- Responsible for production scheduling and materials allocation.
- Ensure proper handling of equipment by operators.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of production area.
- Highlight any quality, production issues, machine malfunctioning for the immediate attention of Production Manager and/or relevant management personnel.
- Review work processes, practices for continuous improvement to raise efficiency in operation.
- Ensure Workplace Safety and Health practices are in place.
- Supervise and motivate the production leaders and operators.
- Perform related duties as and when required as assigned by the Management.
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- At least 6 years of working experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably sulphonation process manufacturing background.
- Candidate with prior experiences in production of Fatty Acid Methyl Ester Sulfonates (MES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) is strongly preferred.
- Position to be stationed in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- Be an individual who is a self-starter, motivated and resourceful.
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing, in both Malay and English.