Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a payment software company that focuses on developing safe, secure, and certified face-to-face and online payment solutions.
Our respected client is seeking an EMV Specialist for the job of POS Mobile Developer.
The POS Mobile Developer is expected to provide their technical expertise in ISO8583 TLV and contribute to the development and continuous review of appropriate practices, standards, and guidelines on IT policies, project development, and IT-related information. The job is in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a Hybrid Work Set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing features and functionality related to payment cards.
- Must know certification process on Debit / Credit payment.
- Provides regular feedback to management on project status.
- At least certify schemes such as MasterCard or Visa.
- POS Integration Support
- Must adapt Kotlin/Java even not in expertise
Key job requirements:
- Programming skills to develop card payment applications limited to mobile.
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions. Understands standard system development lifecycle and applies the company's methodology effectively. Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve productivity and service to clients on payment technology.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines. Be able to adhere to coding standards defined by the technology management. Accurately employs standard and logical development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interface programming.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and equipment maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Key job qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or same field
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience relevant to the position
- Understand the Card Certification process
- Understand EMV Flow
- Experience in Java/C++ or C (Minimum) Android is PLUS
- Understand code versioning tools
- Understand payment process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills