Power Electronics Hardware Engineer (100kW - 6MW)
Initial 12 month freelance contract + permanent position offered afterwards
Our client specializes in high performance power systems and radio-frequency amplifiers.
The Power Electronics Hardware Engineer will be involved in the design, modelling, support to manufacturing and testing activities of electronic power supplies characterized by high power and high accuracy for the medical, industrial, transportation and aerospace markets.
- Experience in the design of AC/DC converter with a power rating between 100kW and 6MW
- Knowledge in analogic control (understanding of PCB layout, debugging of PCB during tests)
- BA4/BA5 certification for Power Electronic systems (typical power of our client's systems goes from 100kW up to 6MW converters)
- Knowledge in power electronic converters (ability to read schematics and debugging during tests of power supplies: identification of cabling error / damaged devices / abnormal behavior…)
- Ability to follow a Test Report protocol
- Ability to write test reports
- Good knowledge of French