Awesome Manchester-based creative agency are looking for a Paid Media Manager to take the lead on their amazing travel client!
This fantastic agency is looking for an ambitious PPC Manager to build on their strong paid offering in the agency. It's the ideal opportunity for someone looking to step into a Managerial role, with a clients who are fully committed to investing in PPC & Paid Social.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3-5 years PPC experience agency or client side - Leisure, travel, tourism or hospitality experience would be an advantage
- Have a proven track record of planning and implementing PPC campaigns, delivering measurable ROI for your clients
- Have strong knowledge around the planning and implementation of Paid Media campaigns, to deliver significant ROI and ROAS across Facebook, Google, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit and other platforms.
- Be strong analytically, data driven, and cool under pressure with a head for numbers, and an excellent understanding of Google AdWords, Analytics, Data Studio, and Tag Manager
- Be capable of collaborating with colleagues across the wider digital team to ensure cross-channel integration
- Confident in client management liasing with multiple different sites and marketing teams across the UK
What do you get in return?
In return, you'll have the opportunity to further your career with this great agency, working for a client that is absolutely dominating the Northern tourism industry. There will be a clear pathway in place for progression, with opportunity to build and develop your own team.
You'll also work in an exciting city centre office with a friendly and supportive team, with hybrid working, lots of events and fun perks, and great benefits package!