PPIC Manager - Wood Manufacturing
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a wood manufacturer. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years of experience managing a factory in a multinational company for the job of PPIC Manager. The job is based in Greater Area, Tangerang.
- Make work plans, handle PPIC work to ensure production plans are in accordance with requests and arrange Warehouse work to ensure efficiency of incoming and outgoing materials (raw materials & finished products)
- Analyzing production plans by calculating data on demand, production capacity, delivery planning, warehouse capacity, and other matters that have a significant influence on ensuring production runs on time and according to demand.
- Evaluating, reviewing, and determining process standards in the PPIC and Warehouse departments so that operations run properly and in accordance.
- Minimum S1 degree majoring in Industrial Engineering/other Engineering from a reputable university.
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in PPIC and Warehouse, and 5 years in managerial level in manufacturing/manufacturing.
- Have good leadership, strong coordination, sense of belonging, high concern (in business and operational) and interpersonal skills.
- Have good skills in analyzing, planning, negotiating, and solving problems as well as being PROACTIVE in operations to achieve company targets.
- Detailed and accurate in work, have strong understanding in inventory management and demand management.