PMO Consultant (remote work)
ConSolPartners' are recruiting for a global consultancy, which work with many top end clients, such a BBC,ITV,NHS, Microsoft and many others. They have been able to build an€11 billion revenue which has led for them being well recognised in the industry.
ConSol Partners' client are at the forefront of providing highly skilled employees to their customers which has led to more opportunities such as this one which is a PMO in the banking industry. This is a contract role either working at home or on-site in Luxembourg.
- RUN - recurring work:
* Participate in the development of the macro-planning of projects for the year 2022
* Produce consolidated reporting on projects
* Produce reporting for project teams
* Coordinate with project managers and project sponsors
* Ensure a real advisory and support role for the Project Managers
- CHANGE - project, process improvement and change management:
* Participate in the implementation of the Project Online tool
* Actively participate in the development of methodologies and implement a genuine continuous improvement process
* Support the change with users (tool, policy)
* Define and deploy a set of monitoring and performance indicators in order to optimize the monitoring of macro-planning projects
- Knowledge of PPM / PMO
* Experience: 3 to 7 years ideally
* Knowledge of the Project Online tool is an advantage
* Good organizational and project management skills
* Methodical and organized
* Comfortable in exchanges with project teams and project sponsors
* Comfortable drafting technical documents and procedures, in French and in English
* Communication and listening skills, understanding of user needs
* Team player
* Desire to learn and grow
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: Until the end of January 2022 with possibility of renewal.