Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a Technology, Information and Media company. The company has worked with some of the biggest names in the Philippines and across a diverse field of industries, elevating public perception of their brands beyond just their products and services.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced PR and Content Deputy who will be tasked with leading one of the largest client on a mandate that covers designing solutions for our client across awareness, engagement and performance media. You will be leading a team of almost 20 people with collaboration across different business units. The job is in Makati, Philippines with onsite work arrangement as this role requires a lot of travelling.
Key job responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible end-to-end (OR OVERSEEING) for our product delivery including everything from strategy to media planning to implementation to buying quality to delivering brilliant best-in-class service for the client. Our expectation is for you to also stretch beyond the media function to champion performance marketing for our client.
- Mapped out the critical relationships with the client across all functions and levels and internally.
- We have a zero-error commitment to our client - you would have internalized the current process and come up with process recommendations for brilliant basics and zero error delivery including articulating ways of working with team and each business unit. This is the basic must-do and achieving zero errors must be your focus in the first 3 months.
- Deeply understood the critical challenges of your business categories and mapped out critical client deliverables. In short, quickly understood what the basics are where you should not drop the ball and developed the understanding to plan for the delivery of long-term strategic delight on your category.
- Get to know quickly your team members and establish a regular cadence of communications and team ways of working as well as mentorship and guidance.
- Demonstrated that you are a hands-on team leader who is building an understanding across media channels of what is needed on the business
- Articulate a strategic roadmap for our client identifying clearly what are the new things you will bring to the client to deliver delight.
- Have a plan for growth on your client. You have worked out how you are going to build on your success and help grow the client relationship within the firm
- Build and nurture senior client relationships where you act as a trusted advisor on steering the client's marketing investment to effectively deliver their business goals. The foundation of this will be your unmatched understanding of the key issues on the client's business.
- Ensure that each business unit is delivering world class service to our clients and contractual targets and commitments are being met to the client's satisfaction across all departments and teams working on the business.
* Set forth a vision for your team on what needs to be delivered on the business and empower and inspire them to make it a reality.
* Develop a deep understanding of what we can offer and the full extent of our capabilities, tools and frameworks across the communication development process.
* Work closely and collaboratively with global, regional, and national managers and specialist teams to identify opportunities for business growth and then sell-in and deliver solutions that leverage consolidated strengths and result in ideas that move our client's business forward.
* Consistently grow the talent pool within the firm / agency by identifying the star performers on your team and mentoring them as well as helping those under-performing overcome the barriers that stand in their way to effective performance.
Key job qualifications:
- People from a marketing and media background who have worked in the Philippines and OR region at senior levels and are able to hold their own when it comes to leading the conversation with stakeholders and decision makers or clients
- You must be a team leader with an ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders at the client's end and internally
- You must have an in-depth understanding of traditional and new communication channels and multi-media and how they interrelate. As well as an understanding of the brand and demand tensions on your client's business
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with evolved present-to-persuade and facilitation skills.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a depth of understanding of the industry, the client's business and brands as well as changes to consumer and media in senior level client conversations.
- Understand the business principles and key issues for our industry and how to manage not just commercial and financial deliveries but also display softer skills on talent management and retention and product skills that help you drive and deliver quality work
- Collaboration and accountability are critical for this role
- Work experience of 5 to 7 years that includes having handled a multi-level team.