Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a regional IT Management Solutions Provider.
Our respected client is seeking for a Pre-Sales Consultant [ManageEngine] who will be responsible for helping both the Sales and Marketing team, drive them to find, win, and renew customers. The position lays the groundwork for their sales team to be successful. They analyze the market, run focus groups and craft pitches for Sales Officers. The Pre-Sales Officer serve as technology experts on their specific solution portfolio/vertical/area and may act as sales support for Sales Officers throughout the entire sales process. PSC will also be in charge of assisting the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore.
The job is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines and currently offers a Hybrid setup [3 days on-site, 2 days WFH] with working hours from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM [Monday to Friday].
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Initiates communication with prospective customers, partners, and partner's customers and collates detailed information to determine if their technical and business requirements is met by ITG ITM Technology solutions; presents ITM solutions to prospect customers with standard alone, unified, and integrated solutions.
- Conducts solution presentation, solution demonstration and attends conference events.
- Sets the tone and direction of companies' technology; Structures and produces compelling sales proposals and technical documentation, outlining the business benefits to the client.
- Conducts PoC/PoV and creates/fulfills ToR or the same for customers as necessary to complete the quote or proposal.
- Conducts ITM solutions technical training to ITG and Partners for customers, when needed
- Creates System Requirement Specifications or Technical Documentation as needed to fulfill the sales quotation or proposal.
- Initiate, coordinates and escalates feedback and issues to Regional Technology Manager with identified possible solutions.
- Supports and creates Marketing Team's product/solution contents; collaborates with the Marketing Team in producing collaterals and production/ solution competitor research.
- Provides the needed monthly, quarterly and annual reports of the following:
- Qualified Leads and Completed Tasks
- Lost/ Won opportunities
- Service Efficiency and Utilization
- Monitors and assesses technology updates and releases; Identifies, accesses and investigates high risk, high return technologies possessing potential application within existing businesses or for creating new businesses
- Coordinates with the implementation / project team the customer requirements to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Service Delivery.
- Identifies and assigns an internal or external(partner) workforce that has corresponding skill sets to meet the customer requirement.
- Assists the Service Desk Team for support structure, service level agreements and technical support requirements.
- Fulfills required service by the clients in the absence of the Technical Sales Officer; assists and guides the Head of Support in terms of decision-making and support fulfillment in the absence of ServiceDesk Engineer.
- Identifies and recommends ad-hoc Implementation Engineer replacement from internal resources; identifies and recommends an ad-hoc Project Manager replacement from internal resources should incumbent be unavailable.
- Internal - Marketing Team, Service Operations, Regional Technical Manager
- External - Service Providers and Vendors, Clients
- Must be graduate of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any IT-related position
- Preferably with at least five (5) years of related work experience in business development, sales and marketing
- Must have the necessary certification for the service or product being handled
- Preferably with MBA
- Ability to translate requirements into technical specifications/design
- Ability to conduct design reviews with both user and technical personnel
- Highly developed presentation and report generation skills
- Oral Expression - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Oral Comprehension - ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Written Expression - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something
- Coordination and Collaboration - adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Negotiation - Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.