Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a regional IT Management Solutions Provider. Our respected client is seeking for a Red Hat Certified System Administrator/NetSuite Certified Professional for the job of Presales Consultant. They are also open to consider candidates with experience offering ERP solutions. The job is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines but currently offers a WFH setup until further notice and hybrid work arrangement in the future.
The Presales Consultant is responsible for helping clients reform their operations and support their business by providing necessary guidance. The successful candidate will be an important ally to every client who wants to invest in change and improvement. The Pre-sales consultant must have a broad knowledge of the many facets of business pertaining to his assigned domain or industry.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Bid (RFI/RFP) Response, solution scoping, solution design & Bid Process.
- Define and build a strong, winning Estimation/solution that addresses the pain-points by translating a strong understanding of the customer business context.
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities et al) to ensure timely and high-quality proposal submission.
- Lead and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of winning technical estimation/solutions for customers to introduce and establish new technology solutions into their business and business processes.
- Strong contribution to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities.
- Creation and maintenance of an effective knowledge management system to support all the phases of the opportunity lifecycle.
- Mapping clients' requirements and coordinating in implementing processes in line with the pre-set guidelines.
Key Job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree Holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related courses
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be technology savvy
- With excellent presentation skills
- Knows Linux and with experience on based services such as DNS, Mail, FTP, File Sharing, Security
- Understands How to Troubleshoot Linux and based services
- Understands Networking Fundamentals (OSI and TCP/IP)
- Understands high level-based programming such as Java, PHP, or other languages
- Project management background is a plus
- Red Hat/NetSuite related certifications are advantage for this role
- At least exposure on ERP products can be considered for this role