Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with an international fiber optic and data center connectivity provider. Our client is looking for an experienced Presales Engineer to help them to present and pin point solutions their products to potential clients in regional and global level. This job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Plan and deliver product demonstrations to potential customers to show how to solve their problems and meet their requirements
- Manage and execute technical workshops and proof of concepts (POCs)
- Work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities and provide them with technical support and advice
- Communicate your customer's needs to the product manager and development team
- Stay up to date with your own product's technologies and new features as well as competing tech that might affect your customers
- Train sales teams on new features and competitors
- Maintain good relationships with 3rd party carrier/operator/ISP
- Minimum Diploma degree in Telecommunication/IT/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years experience as a Presales on Telecommunication or Cloud industry background is preferable
- Possessing one or more of these certifications : CCNA/ITIL Foundation/Cloud certification will be advantage
- Good understanding level of technical skills required, especially in Telco network infrastructure and SDN technology.
- Good understanding on major cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure,etc) and IX connectivity solution.
- Basic understanding of Fiber, core and capacity networks both for active and passive equipment.
- Deep understanding in IP network configuration and services, along with telco grade routing protocols such as BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF, etc
- Basic understanding in DWDM technology and terminology
- Good understanding in Metro Ethernet technology and services
- An exceptional communicator who can build relationships with ease and displays expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across a range of conflicting interests, dealing with rapidly evolving priorities effectively
- Good attention to detail, capable of taking in large amounts of information accurately whilst remaining highly, analytical, and numerate
- Actively seeks opportunities to keep up to date with all new developments in the broadband space
- Excellent skills in building solution proposal and presentation influencing to end customer will be advantage
- Fluent in English both verbal and written is a must
- Possess good knowledge on MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Power Point is a must