International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the best international insights-led customer engagement platform for consumer brands.
- Be thoughtful and qualify client targets and effectively articulate abilities to bring valuation.
- Be clear on the idea of essential bases and speaking as a language specialist.
- Keep on track of sales stages - Demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), requests for proposal (RFP), responses, and business justification.
- Guarantee the success of the client's POC in managing criteria, planning, and execution.
- Advocate patron's interests, needs, and product feedback. (During the process of product management, engineering, marketing, and sales).
- Raise awareness of new product traits to spread to clients and their responses for product management and engineering teams.
- Effectively impact the sales engineering performance of processes and practices.
- Self-improved knowledge and sales skills to keep aware of market's trends in the MarTech area.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in presales/ solution engineering. Prefer to B2B SaaS environment for enterprise profiles.
- Rigid understanding of the difficulties faced by B2C and B2C marketers also. Have a can-do attitude to make formulate firm strategies to tackle the problems.
- Proficiency in English and Microsoft Office is a MUST
- Great proven practice to pitch, manage and nurture SMB and Mid Market level.
- Have the capability of multi-tasks and organizational skills in multiple customers with various competing demands.
- Nice to travel, be confident and elder enough to be self-motivated whilst working remotely.