Pricing Manager, Global - Blockchain Payment
Our client is one of leading blockchain payment based in Singapore operating across South East Asia, South Asia and Middle East. Due to expansion, they are looking for Pricing manager as newly created role to define Pricing Strategy by product and conceptualise price protection strategies for company products related to Blockchain technology.
- Planning and executing the Commercial framework and proposal for potential or existing global clients
- Tracking customer engagement to develop effective pricing strategies for products and offerings.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services and scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives, and barriers and participating in the process of putting together processes and structures for ensuring compliance to the Global Commercial guidelines
- Develop comprehensive pricing dashboards for tracking pricing KPIs at product level
- Aim to develop sophisticated analytics and visualisation solutions to generate pricing forecasts basis internal and environmental factors (including competition)
- Develop close ties with the Global Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance personnel to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies and support complex pricing scenarios
The successful candidate should have proven track records in pricing analyst and strong knowledge in competitors and market trends
MBA Degree in mathematics, statistics or economics with minimum 7 year's working experience from payment, start-up or blockchain industry would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgement, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D I Licence No.R1544539