Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading player in the global technology landscape with a robust presence in areas such as e-commerce, cloud solutions, digital content delivery, and advanced artificial intelligence applications.
Our respected client is currently seeking an exceptionally talented, visionary, and deeply focused finance data professional with outstanding analytical skills for the role of Process/Finance Master Data Manager (SME)
The Process/Finance Master Data Manager (SME) will drive global process improvements and launch new services. This role focuses on end-to-end AR process flows, creating a robust customer master data system, and ensuring accurate billing. Successful candidates will coordinate with stakeholders to enhance invoicing accuracy and positive cash flow.
Key job responsibilities:
- Drive key programs working both internally within Finance operations and upstream with business, finance, tech and sales teams.
- Drive WBRs and participate in MBRs with senior stakeholders in sharing all the necessary data points for the respective programs that enable timely and informed decisions.
- Develop and implement improvements to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of end to end AR processes that would include billing operations.
- Perform data quality checks on customer billing details to ensure completeness, consistency, and adherence to established standards. Identify and resolve discrepancies or anomalies in customer data promptly.
- Generate reports and conduct data analysis related to customer billing information. Provide insights and recommendations to improve billing processes, enhance revenue collection, and mitigate risks associated with inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Ensure compliance with applicable financial regulations and internal controls related to customer data management.
- Comprehensive documentation of AR processes and data maintenance activities.
- Communication and resolution. Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support accurate billing and financial operations.
- Perform data entry and tactical actions where needed, while at the same time focusing on long-term vision to improve and automate the processes.
Key job requirements:
- 7+ years of Accounts Receivable or Account Payable experience
- 7+ years of tax, finance or a related analytical field experience
- 7+ years of applying key financial performance indicators (KPIs) to analyses experience
- 7+ years of creating process improvements with automation and analysis experience
- Experience working in a matrixed environment, influencing strategy, and achieving goals by working across the organization